We are teaming up to help you live heart healthy how you can do that. It is a fact that heart disease is a number one killer one of the main causes for heart attack and stroke are clogged arteries which can interrupt the blood flow throughout the entire body there are many factors which can increase the risk of a heart attack including lack of movement stress an unhealthy diet however some simple changes in your diet can help you to protect yourself and reduce the risk of heart disease. People live a long time and guess what they share one common attribute daily vigorous physical activity so go out and get your exercise. Daily 30 minutes a day get your heart rate up a little bit walk a little faster not just stroll in the par. You’ll live longer and live better secondly eat healthy and what does that mean.
There are some basic things we can do in our everyday life to help reduce our risk of heart disease
- One would be to increase our cardiovascular exercise so that means daily exercise 30 minutes to an hour each day where we get our heart rate up
- Another would just be making healthy choices when we eat those healthy choices would be to reduce our intake of saturated fats and cholesterol to less processed foods and more natural choices a
- Third thing would be to stop smoking that’s often easier to say than it is to do but makes a huge impact.
- Lastly leave some time for relaxation and to de-stress a lot of the choices
- Our diet aren’t the most healthy they’re the fast foods or the processed foods a lot of them come and wrapped in plastic or in cans.
- Another great thing to do would be when we shop to stay in the periphery of the supermarket a lot of the healthy foods like the fruits vegetables fresh meat and fish tend to be centered around the outside of the supermarket or as the center aisles tend to have the stuff we should probably stay away from these are some basic ways we can reduce our chances of getting heart disease.