Papaya Pores and Skin Treatment
This summer, polsh your skin with the amazing benefits of papaya and get a shimmering gleam on your skin.
- Wash face thoroughly.
- Take large pot of water to boiling.
- Although water is boiling, crush 1/2 of a papaya into a paste.
- Move pot off from the stove and place face over steam, take a bath towel over your head. Adjust to be sure skin is at a comfortable temperature.
- Steam face for 5-8 minutes.
- Apply papaya paste on the skin, carefully avoiding the eye area.
- Lay down and make yourself comfortable for 5-10 minutes.
- When you feel fully rejuvenated, rinse your face and use moisturizer for a radiant skin tone.
Apple Pie Skin Treatment:
Apples are filled with nutrition containing potassium and vitamins A and C. Apples also contain malic acid in them, an exfoliating enzyme that is heldpful for removing dead skin cells and surface dirt.
To make the apple scrub you will need:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh apple puree or apple sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
Mix all ingredients and stir well. While washing up, apply scrub to skin in a circular motion, using a washcloth, bath gloves, or a loofah sponge. Pay special attention to rough spots like elbows, heels, and knees. Rinse well, and follow with a rich body lotion.
Skin Revitalizing Orange Peel:
Oranges, apart from being refreshing, are a significant source of vitamin C which is known to be beneficial to prevent wrinkles and fine lines. This skin peel coupled with egg yolk and honey is a great way to remove dead skin and reduce wrinkles.
To make the peel you will need:
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/8 cup fresh citrus (lemon, orange or lime) juice
- 1 packet plain gelatin
Mix together thoroughly, and apply to skin for 20 to 25 minutes.